Disclosure of major shareholdings
In accordance with the provisions of Title II of the Law of 2 May 2007 and the Royal Decree of 14 February 2008 on disclosure of major shareholdings in issuers whose shares are admitted to trading on a regulated market, s.a. D’Ieteren n.v. announces that on 2 November 2011, Nayarit Participations s.c.a. notified the company that on October 27th, 2011, it had acquired 871,260 D’Ieteren shares in the market, representing 1.44% of the voting rights attached to the shares issued by the company.
Following this acquisition, the concerned shareholders’ participation in voting rights in s.a. D’Ieteren n.v. is as follows:
- the Nayarit Group, composed of s.c.a. Nayarit Participations, Mr. Roland D’Ieteren and
Mr Nicolas D’Ieteren, mutually associated, crosses the 35% threshold (35,56% vs 34,12% previously). This group acts in concert with SPDG Group on the one hand, and with s.a. Cobepa on the other hand. Mr. Roland D’Ieteren controls s.c.a. Nayarit Participations;
- the SPDG Group, composed of s.a. de Participations et de Gestion, Reptid Commercial Corporation (Dover, Delaware), Mrs. Catheline Périer-D’Ieteren and Mr. Olivier Périer, mutually associated, acting in concert with the Nayarit Group on the one hand, and with s.a. Cobepa on the other hand, owns 25.10% (unchanged) of the shares to which voting rights are attached. Mrs. Catheline Périer-D’Ieteren controls s.a. SPDG which controls on its turn Reptid Commercial Corporation;
The aggregate shareholding of the Nayarit and SPDG groups consequently crosses the 60% threshold (60,66% vs 59,22% previously).
- s.a. Cobepa, acting in concert with, on the one hand, the Nayarit Group and, on the other hand, the SPDG Group, owns 3.53% (unchanged) of the shares to which voting rights are attached. s.a. Vedipar controls 100% of s.a. Vedihold which controls 52.73% of s.a. Cobehold. s.a. Cobehold controls 95% of s.a. Cobepa. No shareholder owns more than 20% of Vedipar s.a.
The notifications of major shareholdings can be submitted to:
Rue du Mail 50
This information can be consulted on the website: http://www.dieteren.com
End of press release
D'Ieteren is a group of services to the motorist founded in 1805, serving over 13 million customers in 33 countries in two areas:
- D'Ieteren Auto distributes Volkswagen, Audi, Škoda, Seat, Porsche, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Yamaha vehicles across Belgium. It is the country's number one car dealer, with a market share of over 20% and more than one million vehicles of the distributed makes on the road. Sales in 2010: 2.7 billion euro.
- Belron (92.7% owned) is the worldwide leader in vehicle glass repair and replacement. 1,900 branches and 9,500 mobile vans, trading under more than 15 different brands including Carglass, Autoglass and Safelite Auto Glass, serve customers in 33 countries. Sales in 2010: 2.8 billion euro.
16 November 2011 – Interim Management Statement
28 February 2012 – 2011 Full-year results
16 April 2012 – Annual Report 2011 available
10 May 2012 – Interim Management Statement
31 May 2012 – General Shareholders’ Meeting
4 June 2012 – Ex date
7 June 2012 – Payment date
28 August 2012 – 2012 Half-year results
8 November 2012 – Interim Management Statement
Jean-Pierre Bizet, Chief Executive Officer
Benoit Ghiot, Chief Financial Officer
Vincent Joye, Financial Communication - Tel: + 32 (0)2 536.54.39
Recent press releases
- 7 Apr 2021 - Group
Test 3Read the press release
- 7 Apr 2021 - Results
TestRead the press release
- 7 Apr 2021 - Group
Test 2Read the press release
- 16 Mar 2020 - Moleskine
Daniela Riccardi appointed as CEO of MoleskineRead the press release